I recently constructed a mini cluster consisting of 3 Raspberry Pi 3s. I am planning on using these machines for various little projects. I’ve installed some services on one of the nodes. Currently that node hosts Redis and RabbitMQ instances. I’m sure that I’ll have other services to install in the near future. I may even use it to tinker with clustering those services. Below are some pictures of the cluster as I was putting it together and a parts list.
- 3x Raspberry Pi 3s – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CD5VC92/
- 3x 32GB Class 10 MicroSDs – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IVPU786/
- 3x Micro-USB to USB – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NH13O7K/
- 60W 6 port USB Charger- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0115MVRO4/
- GeauxRobot Enclosure – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D90TX1O/